HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We hope you all had a
We have had a great start to the new year
already and have been learning lots!
Today we have been learning about electricity.
We have learnt to recognise appliances that
We have also learnt how to be safe using
These are the important rules:
1) Don’t leave appliances on when you are not
2) Don’t put too many plugs in one socket!
3) Don’t touch the wires or plug if you can see
the metal wire. Get it fixed!
4) Don’t leave wires on the floor because
somebody might trip over them.
5) Don’t have water near electricity!
THE GROWN-UPS CHALLENGE!
Can you go on an electrical hunt at home and
find all of the electrical appliances?
Can you make sure you are using them safely?